Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fourth of July Fireworks

I've been feeling very patriotic since hundreds of gay couples have been able to get married and have it recognized legally. This country continues to surprise me. Happy Fourth of July!

Use it as it's own table decoration, or do several down the center of the table for your 4th of July event

Plant material repetition is not the only way to create cohesion among the different arrangements: color works just as well. 

I fell in love with these blue mason jars and knew that I had to have them to use for the 4th of July!

Floral Fireworks: gladiolus, Queen Anne's lace, delphinium

National Anthem: Red, white, and blue

It stands at just over four feet tall with the stand alone urn as the base. I was going for a fireworks theme, hence the use of more line materials, the explosive white lace, and the raining amaranth.


No comments:

Post a Comment